Tuesday, September 26, 2006

An important but long post...

You need to read an email I sent to my mother at one point in figuring the best use of generic words to describe something even simpler than those generic words in English.

I do not post to perpetuate motion that picks up so much momentum (faith through the mass of things we accept as absolute truth/fact in our subconscience) to create disinformation.

I post to show relationships to things we, as citizens, can use to empower us, if we look past our scope and negate judgement (which is really just finding your mental relationship to another).

So the following, is the email I wrote to my mother. It also discloses my age.

Mom, I don’t know how. But I have just unraveled the world ahead, before, and presented in front of me. I have no anger, I have no passion, I do not believe in good and evil but do not discredit or debunk anything. Science or faith. Good or bad. Pain and euphoria. It is between everything in the spectrum and through that all is connected at one point.The best I can say it is as follows.

Understand the need for bigger and better and you can connect everything with a single line. Equate us all to goldfish in a bowl, and it becomes a matter of how big the bowl is, period.The romans called it string and made tales about it. Christianity calls it being made in his image. Science calls it theory of relativity. Equal and opposites reactions everywhere. And it comes back to one thing.

Always, one thing. No matter where it goes, it comes back t one thing, everything.But this is beyond you saying ‘well no shit’, its about being able to talk to a scientist in clarity, meaning mutual understanding, despite detailed knowledge on either side.I found a balance that brings 23 years of life and chaos to a halt. I know why I have ever done anything and everything. Why to heal my wounds I had to believe growing up my family was doing it’s best individually. I can explain original sin and the limits of science. I understand your patience with each child. I understand what Dad is, what Glen is, what you are. Jenny, Chris, George Bush, Bob Lazaar; everybody. I understand your love of science, I understand Chris’s love for pot, why 3 thousand “had” to die and why I couldn’t “accept” it . I understand everything I said is completely subjective, but the root of it is not. I understand medicine, ADD, menopause, cancer; everything.

To those who know me, do you understand why it's quite possible to happen upon this, yet I agree with you all if we sit down and talk as we havein the past? It's hard to give it weight, but if a Christian tells me 'let me read you somethin from the Bible' and I already have read it so iI grasp everything; otherwise how could I still be a Christian? And a scientist tells me read more, but we agree on empirical science, and a philosopher tells me to read more philosophy but we agree on any concept given generic enough words between us, well, then you realize why I have a hard time talking to someone, yet have shown the capacity to work with anyone, as long as we have a similar scope.

That is why the triangle, is the shape that comes out when you put three circles together in the center.

This is why Steve feels like a monster when doubting me but is assured of our concept of Simple Coffee. It's why Josh can show me a sketch and it's done in my head. It's why I am healed from previous wounds and understand a seashell just makes have a heart, a place of balance.It's why you believe in true love, love in first sight.

If you don't believe in love at first sight then you don't realize that the reason you don't is because you are saying 'well you need to get to know them'. Well, if you keep looking forward without being able to understand your world can change any moment and be alright with that security, then you don't realize that if u look behind you, that person is right there essentially. You can only go half way through the woods before starting to come out right? This might not make sense, but if given time, it does.

But it's incredibly simple, I cannot try to find generic words for 2 people at the same time, unless they're both christians, both scientists, both Jews, etc . Because if I stop every fish in the bowl, well, you've seen chinese fish...

This is why, I say it accounts for everything and anything, but discredits nothing.

Guys and gals, I don't need to read more philosophy, more science, more of the Bible, Old Testament, etc. I can be fascinated by how others interpret it, but ultimately it comes down to knowing if I can't be happy being a farmer, and be happy in waiting for science to give me hydrogen energy, well then I have no place. Therefore I go from one, a number a relationship can come from, to zero, something nobody can relate to except those things inside me. I become the ultimate idea of an atom or a cell, yet completely alone devoid of complexity found in spirituality or science.

It is ultimate free will with a true perception of the word hell. A void between you and God ( but do not avoid God). Well if you can't understand Him until you talk to Him, then you can only get closer by the more people you know, things He created in whatever way He did whoever He is.

And now understand why the atom is so powerful and dangerous, and the ever lasting strength of a seashell. Our orbit around the sun, etc.

Anyone else seeing the immense power of true free will? If you do, then you know the extreme dangers as you understand the whole spectrum (a single line with infinite detail).


Josh, you love driving because you account for it without math, it's why we got Steve hooked on it, it's why Darren is amazed by it now, and it's why Brad understands us and the point of logic in which Brad undertands me. You know its a matter of finding the spiral found in the a seashell the ultimate line, and most efficient, is bringing speed into control through precision. It's why me and you hate drag (both that which slows down a plane and the slang term for racing to one point), but give credit for the guys doing nascar for going 200mph, it's just we know we can. But rally, we can't account for, nobody can, it becomes the ultimate in knowing your machine, the end of product of you blood and sweat. We love rally because it's the only damn thing that is uncharted, but can explain drift or drag without any hesitiation.

Because if you did understand rally, you would lose the amazement in it. You would loose the amazement in Aurora, of me, of you mom, etc.

Me saying this accounts for why we are such close friends, why we understand distance in miles/km, etc is nothing. Because we understand that if we are that close, we can't exist. It's why your sketch, makes both of us see the center, and know if we go your way, or my way, we cant get there with the most efficiency in relation to the gfoal we both see.

It's why I live in harmony with a person believes everything is subjective and finds balance through spirituality and a guy that knows 1-0 is the ultimate.

It accounts for everything, discredits nothing, and in that you find you love everything and anything in existence through all time without interaction or complete understanding in detail.

So everyone, stop telling me to read more this or that if we agree on the core concept.

Now if you don't understand me at this point. Then don't ask me to explain on aim. Because it's the same thing isn't it? It's not me saying to shut up or speak up, its letting me take care of what's in front of me because you are effected by it. Because if you think of how shut up and speak up are the same, then you realize the weight of the word down. You understand why we equate down to Hell. Because without knowing what Hell is we still know the center of the Earth is hotter than anything you can touch, right now.


:)

Center point logic. Give it a bit.

No comments: